Individual Athlete Participation in Non-Sanctioned Events
Throughout the season, skating clubs offer seminars and clinics to enhance the training of athletes through top level coaches; ice shows-carnivals are held to showcase the achievements of the athletes from beginner to advance in a fun-filled presentation; and, exhibitions provide the opportunity for the talents of selected figure skaters of one or more clubs to participate in a non-sanctioned event such as a Hockey Game, Winter Festival of Lights, Winterlude, etc.
- Section Event Sanctions – Policy | Application for Individuals for Non-Sanctioned Events | Sanction Application for Club Events |
- How to – Organize a Seminar-Clinic
- Music – SOCAN / re:Sound General Information
- re:Sound Tariffs – Represents artists and record companies performance rights
- SOCAN Fees – Represents Canadian and international music creators and publishers Canadian performance rights.
- Skate Canada Athlete Sanction Request Form for Performance – Appearances
A competition sanction, granted by the Section, gives permission for a Club or group of Clubs to host a Section competition that is held within the boundaries of the Section and in which members of the Association may participate with the exception of Club competitions where only Club members participate.
Club and Section Competition Sanction
- Letter of Understanding
- Online Application – WUFOO