Skating in Ontario is about enter a period of excitement and opportunity. Ontario, once governed by four separate sections, will now unite to form a province wide entity that will be responsible for all aspects of the sport of figure skating. Some 70,000 skaters of all ages and abilities in over 350 clubs and schools from every corner of Ontario, will connect to form the largest skating organization in Canada.
Inquires can be made to email@example.com.
For the 2017/18 season, competitions will be designated into one of the following two categories:
- Skate Ontario Hosted (formerly Section Hosted)
- Club Hosted
Hosting Competitions in 2018
The Competition Bid process is finalized and published. Information and applications for both Club Hosted and Section Hosted Bid Forms are available on Section websites and the Skate Ontario website. Bids will be processed through the current section Competition Committees before being accepted by the new Skate Ontario. The deadline has passed.
In addition to providing specific information for Ontario coaches such as local training programs, all member Club Communications will also be available to you from this page.
Inquires can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inquires can be made to email@example.com
Skate Ontario will have exciting career opportunities become available in the coming months. Don’t miss an exciting opportunity be sure to visit us frequently.
The following Skate Ontario positions are now open. For details on each position, and application deadlines, please click the links below.
- Coordinator, Events
- Coordinator, Operations & Administration
- Manager, Sport Development
- Manager, Club Development
- Manager, High Performance
- Manager, Events
- Manager, Communications & Branding
Welcome to our new Club News page! Skate Ontario invites all Skating Clubs to send us important announcements to share with the Ontario skating community!
All posts will be made to this page, with the newest entries at the top. To have your announcement appear on this page (and be promoted on our Facebook and Twitter social media accounts), you must email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your headline
- A short blurb describing the event/announcement
- Photo or video media, and/or a PDF file with more information (optional)
- A link to your event/announcement page/site (optional)
- Contact information to be published so people can ask you for more information
- Items 1, 2, and 5 are mandatory! Your event/announcement will not be posted without these!
Please note that posts for announcements that that refer to events that have already occurred, will be removed periodically in order to keep this page relevant.