- ALL APPROVED TEST DAYS CAN BE FOUND ON THE “CALENDAR OF EVENTS” FOUND ON OUR HOME PAGE: Calendar
The Club Test Chair or designate submits applications for Test Days for “Off Season” and/or “Winter Season” for approval to hold tests for skaters in their group. Test Day forms and documents must be sent on time **IMPORTANT** National office AND Section office both receive Test Reports. Remember to keep a club copy.
Go to Skate Canada Members Only > Technical & Programs > Test Sheets “select” from the following: Test Sheets by category; Test Codes & Fees; Test Summary; Summary of Fees
- STAR 1-5: Test Chair Guidelines
- Skate Canada Forms: Test Summary Sheet PDF, Excel
- STARSkate Test Codes: pdf
- Section Test Day Sanction Application
- Section Forms
- Section Test Chair Manual – Important Reference for Club Test Chairs
- Section Official Expense Form – PDF– for mileage and expense of officials
- Test Day Information – Test Retry Policy – Test Day Memo To Clubs
- Test Day Groupings
ATTENTION: NEW PROCEDURE FOR GOLD CERTIFICATES AND PINS
Template Available – Award of Merit Certificate
The Award of Merit certificate that is presented to a skater along with the gold pin once a gold level test certification has been achieved is now available in the Info Centre as a printable template. As Skate Canada is no longer mailing this award to our organizations for distribution to skaters, clubs/skating schools can now access this template by logging into info.skatecanada.ca and clicking on Figure Skating Programs>STARSkate Program>Award of Merit Certificate. Please note that the template for the Award of Merit certificate is available as an interim measure while the STARSkate Program is under review. Certificates for passing individual tests have been discontinued.
The gold pins that accompany the Award of Merit certificate remain available but must be requested by the club/skating school by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the amount and type of gold test pin needed.
PLEASE SEND THE EO OFFICE A SCAN OF THE CERTIFICATES ONCE YOU RECEIVE THEM SO WE CAN PUT THEM ON THE WEBSITE AND IN OUR ANNUAL REPORT BOOK!
EMAIL – email@example.com or eos2@bellnet
Section Gold and Diamond Certificates Recipients: